Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Black Circuit Paddock Party 2008

Formula One is exciting itself. When you combine the excitement of that sport with hot parties and hotter women, what else can you ask for!! I have the privilidge of being closer than close to the world of F1 and all the parties around it - thanks to my job. I meet some real exciting and high profile people. Earlier this year, we had the Johnnie Walker Black Circuit Paddock Party 2009 in Zouk where we had DJ Steve Aoki hit the decks.
Being back stage is always a good thing. People notice you!! This is DJ Blink. He opened the floor and really warmed up the 3,000 pax club for Steve Aoki. I'm not a huge fan of Indie music and anything of that sort and I'm still not a huge fan of that music but it was amazing to see how people loose their minds with these kinds of music.
Now, I remember these girls. They walked in like they owned the city and they walked out owning the attention of the boys and the DJ's. I have no idea who they are but I noticed them the entire night and their energy and party level was off the charts.
The view was fantastic. I stayed in Hotel Maya that night coz I didn't wanna risk driving back after a few Johnnie Walker's and it was just an amazing view.
And finally, the brand ambassadors who did more than carry the brand - they carried the brand and themselves with high class dignity and attitude. Truly an amazing bunch of girls.

No comments: