Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Famous quotes by the one and only Samy Velu....
1. Samy Velu quoted on Pos Laju:- " BESOH KIRIM, HARI INI JUGA SAMPAI"
2. On TV when trying to say he was ashamed, he said:-"Ini prekara sangat memalukan saya dan kemaluan saya sangat-sangat la besar"
3. Samy said in a ceramah - "Kita akan bina satu jambatan wuntuk worang2 kampong di sini" Then one pakcik asked, "Datuk,sini takde sungai, buat apa bina jambatan? and Samy gloriously replied, "Kalao takde sungai,kita bina sungai"
4. Samy's most favourite quote on the news for the decade is this:- "Toll naik sikit,banyak marah saya. You worang ingat semua ini toll saya punyer bapah punya kah!
5. Semasa krisis air: " Semua worang diminta jangan membuang aiyerr..!"
6. Tentang masalah social: "Worang2 muda sekarang banyak suka hisap dade.."
7. Semasa kempen derma darah di Sg.Siput: "marilah kita semua menderma dare..."
8. Semasa memberi ucapan di pelbagai function: "Selamat datang saudara-mara semua" (It should have been saudara-saudari)
9. At an opening ceremony for a new building: "Mempersilakan Datin Paduka Rafidah Aziz naik dari pentas wuntuk membuka kain "
10. P.L.U.S. = PUNGUT LEBIH UNTUK SAMY - that is why Samy can use the PLUS helicopter whenver he wants to.
11. The world greatest joke - "Kita akan bina roket pigi matahari"....reporter responds - "Tapi Dato, matahari terlalu panas untik didekati"...Samy responds...."Itu tade masalah...kita hantar waktu malam:
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Yes yes - it was awesome.
A hotel room with a tub and a shower says alot.
The tub - duh!!!
Pantry and mini bar - thank GOD they have beer!
We then went to have dinner at this place called Eclastic. Kinda like a pub/bar with love band. Pretty cool. But our food came from the restaurant next door (same owners) called "D'Kampeoung". Very traditional and super yummy. I will let the pictures speak for itself.
Super spicy dawg!!!!
Another super spicy meal but freaking yummy!!!!
I ended up picking Nasi Kuning with Ayam Sambal and Tempe Sambal.
Which immediately was followed by this drink called "Ice Manado" - made out of dairy milk, coconut, lychee and sprite. Excellent but not a good idea before drinking booze :(
This is Surabaya Town Square - something like TTDI plaza in KL but bigger and more happening places.
My agency people just happy to be drinking after all those market visits to "fun" places.
And of course the next morning, a nice hot cup of coffee was much needed to cure the lack of sleep.