Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sony Ericsson C905

Everyone has their weakness - mine is gadgets! I'm a sucker for new technology and new gadgets. The first thing that I always change (coz it's the cheapest to change and I'm usually completely broke months to come) is my phone. I now use the Sony Ericsson K850i. I use to like Nokia but the phone are not that reliable anymore - my point of view and this does not represent everyone else that I know.
Sony Ericsson is now coming out with a new phone - Sony Ericsson C905. What attracted me right away - 8.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash. That's what you get when you combine a company with camera technology with a phone maker. Check out the phone below!

Some of the features include: 2.4" scratch resistent screen, stylish dual slider, intergrated active lens cover and illuminated display. It also has the usual Wi-Fi, GPS, MMS, SMS, Bluetooth, Infrared, video & picture blogging and WLAN.
It comes in 3 colors - Night Black, Ice Silver and Copper Gold. My favorite color - Night Black. It has the grand look and plus the other colors look real "pariah"!
I can't wait for this phone to be released. I'm sooo gonna get it and the only way I can afford it is to trade in all my old phones to get this one phone coz I'm guessing this phone will be in the region of about RM2,000!!

No comments: