Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Family Babies

Sometimes I still find it difficult to accept the fact that both my siblings are married with kids and they have the most cutest and most adorable kids in the world (of course I will say this as they are my niece and nephews).
My niece's name is Kahyra while my twin nephews are Krien & Kushal. Naughty as these 2 boys are, they are just as cute. But my niece is the most well behaved kid you will ever find and truly polite and respectful as well. These are pictures of the kids in the family!
My brother and his daughter (my niece) Kahyra. She turns 5 next year. Kid can read the newspaper mates!
This is Kahyra with my mom.

My dad with my twin nephews.
This is the younger of the twin - Kushal
This is Kahyra again - busy with some coloring book that she had during dinner.

No comments: