Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Buttercookies......

I've been called many names in my lifetime but a friend yesterday clearly topped the charts with her nick for me - these were her exact words "I want your buttercookies!"
Now, I don't know what was going through her mind when she said that. Probably the fact that I was holding a huge hamper from the lucky draw win and it contained some butter cookies in it but the sequence of the conversation and the comment just sounded and seems very vulgar.
Before you start thinking dirty, I must set the record straight - this friend of mine, is married with a child and she is very content with her life. She is "one of the boys" to us!
Anyways, neither one of us got the butter cookies coz the hamper didn't belong to either of us. Ha!Ha!
If you're reading this babe - this is the only butter cookies I can give you:

No comments: