Monday, January 4, 2010

It's 2010 already

So, it's a New Year. I can't believe how fast 2009 went by and it seems just like yesterday that I wrote a post moving out of 2008 and into 2009. I think 2009 has been a great year - yes of course there were ups and downs but mostly, it's been a year where realized the true meaning of life and how much I've misjudged the people around me and also myself.
Now, I know there are selected few that read my blogs and those are the one's that mean the world to me - coz they actually care and take the time to read my blogs :P
I don't hold any grudge against anyone anymore. I figured that I rather invest in positive things in life rather than sulking over the negativity. I feel that 2010 is the year where my life will take a turn and twist for the best. I'm looking forward to many changes and if they don't happen on their own, then I will definitely make it happen. Whether it's by walking away or extending the deadline but whatever it is, it happens in 2010.
So, let me see - what have I learned?? My inspirations all come from artist like Tupac, Notorious BIG, Mobb Deep and people like that.
"The cut might be deep but it's the benefits that you need to learn to reep" - that is so true. No matter how deep you get hurt, the idea is to pick up, let go and see the positive side of things.
"Super nintendo sega genesis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this" - I look around me and I see the kind of life that I have built for myself. Although at times I feel the emptiness inside but overall I think I will be fine.
I've decided that this year onwards, I need to be focused on 2 big things in life - career and money. These are the 2 most important things in my life right now because I have full control over them and I know for a fact that they will keep me happy as long as I know how to manage it.
I've realised human affection is a variable. Someone once told me that everyone is a variable - so if they are such, then why invest in it right. The right thing to do is to invest in a fixed asset rather than a variable liability.
"Get the dope, get the cash and the legs follow" - the dope is the career which gets you the cash. The legs here refer to women.
Concept - make sure the dope and the cash is in countless amount - coz only then you get to travel from one variable to the other. But remember, leave the emotions out coz that is the biggest downfall.
2010 is already looking good.

No comments: