Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Wonderful Moment

My best friend since 10 years old recently got married. I've know him since we were in Standard 4 in St.John's and never went separate ways till Form 5. Now, that's history. So, obviously when he told me that he was getting married, I was thrilled. I did everything I could to help him out with his wedding plans coz I knew he would do the same for me. He also made me give a speech as the best-man - now that was nerve wrecking but I think I did alright but I did make sure that all the words used were chosen carefully. The deco of the venue was beautifully done and the guests were pretty happy with the whole dinner event. Some guests were glued to the bar which was serving whisky, cognac and wine as well as beer on the other side. Now you know why people were happy.
Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure - Congratulations Anand & Ira.

This is the newly weds - Anand & Ira

The proud parents of the groom - Dr & Mrs Doraimanickam

And since Anand was put on the spot to give a speech......

He did the same to his new wife.....!

His mom saying her Thanks to the guests

Family shot

Family cheers

Anand having a chat with 3 lovely ladies

In true Chinese style - the Yam Seng

The wedding car - followed the theme

No comments: