Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Just Be There

People react in a certain manner due to a reason. The reason may not be evident or noticeable but it's there somewhere. No one does something without a reason. The reason could be anything really.
No one that I know would be heartless enough to hurt someone for no reason. I don't deny that there are people who are just born evil and every bone in them spells out terror but most normal human beings with a heart and conscience, will react and behave for a valid reason.
Recently, I've had the chance to personally experience this. It has not been easy and still isn't easy but I've learned something valueable about this person through this. It has also made me a better person.
When a particular person that you really care for, goes through something like this in life, and it affects you, the only thing you can do if the person doesn't want you anymore, is to sit by the sidelines and just wait. Be there for them when they need you the most. If it's truly meant to be - it will be.
It's not a license to fool around - it's time to re-look at things and what they mean to you.
Just Be There - with an open heart and mind and arms! I know I will and am!

No comments: