Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas - The Best Season Ever

Christmas is probably my most favorite holiday season in the year. It's so lively and beautiful. Even the music is so beautiful and not noisy - like the other festives!! I've seen some really good Christmas tree displays in Malaysia and Singapore this year. Its something about Santa Clause and SantaRina's that spark every year. I'm not a huge fan of the dwarf but they are cool too.


This Heineken Christmas tree was erected in Sunways Pyramid just outside Republic Bistro. Simple yet impacful.
This is another display also in Sunways Pyramid.
My favorite - Ikano Power House - so beautiful, so white and there was snow. The display was amazing and the best that I've seen so far but I'm sure there are other that kick ass as well.
Mr. Snow Man.
The glittering Christmas tree. To everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

No comments: