Monday, August 30, 2010

Black Circuit Lounge

I remember when I first came up with the theme "Black Circuit" for Johnnie Walker in Malaysia. It was back in 2005 and I was still working in Leo Burnett Advertising working on the Johnnie Walker brand. I had a vision for the brand in Malaysia and I remember the people that were involved in this revolution - we were such a good team. Of course there were some people who are claiming that they had something to do with it then but it's all crap!
Then in November 2009, I had a completely new vision for Black Circuit. I told my boss and the agency that my vision is, "Johnnie Walker Black Circuit needs to be so exclusive and private and hard to get in that in 3 years, people are willing to buy tickets or passes to the event / party. And that people would actually sell their invites coz it is so exclusive and hard to get in!!!"
Guess what - in less than 8 months, people are actually doing it already! Who said Black Circuit had no future!!?? It's time to take it regional and I will do it!

No comments: