Sunday, January 4, 2009

Done with 2008 - Deal with 2009

Another year has passed and so many things have happened and I'm thankful for. These are some of the things that are on my top list:

1. I am a home owner
2. I live on my own
3. My brother and I grew so much closer
4. My niece is 5 years old now
5. My nephews are now 3 years old
6. My parents retired
7. My new boss is great
8. I learned who my true friends are
9. I'm stable on my own - finally
10. I put on weight (not good)
11. A really good friend is now "just a friend" - I tried wei
12. It's all about quality now and no longer quantity when it comes to friends
13. I don't owe anything to my credit card companies
14. I do my own laundry
15. I wash my own dishes
16. I iron my own clothes (except for the one's I sent to the laundry - work cloths la wei)
17. I clean my own house (with the help of my once-a-week maid)
18. I started gym regularly again
19. I'm picking up golfing regularly
20. I cook more at home

See, so many things to be thankful about. I guess 2009 will be alot more challenging than 2008. I believe that 2008 was really a honeymoon year for alot of people and 2009 is when everyone is truly tested.
Good luck, keep your feet on the ground and keep your modesty lower!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: