Monday, June 30, 2008

No longer wise....

Well, the day has come finally...the last straw of the tortureous pain that every individual goes through in his/her life - my last wisdom tooth is giving the "shits"now. Its been hurting since Sunday but I brushed it off just like I did previously as I thought "Nothing a pain killer can't fix". Boy! Was I wrong. I think now its time for it to come out. Got a dentist's appointment at 4:30pm today and believe it or not, I'm actually looking forward to it. I guess the half hour pain would be a lot better than this on-going agony.
I would love to show pics of my tooth but I don't think the dentist would be thrilled with me bleeding and still taking pics while I'm on the chair. Which is what I don't understand - if the tooth is suppose to make you wiser, then it shouldn't be giving you problems right? I wonder who is the wiser one - us or the tooth? I guess it's one of those things in life that there just isn't any logical explanation.

No comments: